Tuesday, July 14, 2009

err just a few months...


Ok it's been a while but thats what happens when you don't have to do something anymore! however I like my blog so should be motivated enough to keep it going right....yeah right motivation and me we ain't friends! lol how have things been in my life....they are ok :) Things are actually starting to feel like they are getting back on track....well most things... :)
My boys are growing up way way tooo quick Campbell can read easy books by himself now and spells out all his words....its amazing to hear him spell out a word that he doesn't know and then be able to put it together...he is really starting to enjoy the whole school experience. He is fantastic at maths (like his mum :)) which I love although soon he will be able to teach me a thing or two or three or four. It amazes me how fast he can adapt at something and master it. The days of beating him on the playstation and almost over I better take advantage of what little advantage I have left!
Deccy misses Campbell so much when he is at school or away. The other night Campbell stayed over at his Grumps' place and I had to deal with Declan waking in the middle of the night wanting Campbell to be home...it was soooo cute! I love it! I had to snuggle next to him and tell him its ok Campbell will be home tomorrow to play with. Then ofcourse when Campbell got home all they did was fight! but thats brothers for you! Love and fight, fight and love its them all over. Otherwise Declan is doing well he has decided he loves dancing at the moment and keeps telling me to watch then he does this cute little dance/jump around with his face screwed up in a "cool" expression....oh my gawd its just gorgeous!
Hopefully I will get back to posting a little more regularly but probably not will do it when I can. Its not like you are waiting to hear every word out of my mouth...or from the keyboard anyway!

Til next time,


No comments: