Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sat night

Here I am watching TV "Predator" of all things and thinking to myself I ain't blogged for a while hmmm longer than I thought! oh well at least I get there in the end!

I am starting my Bachelor of Information Studies this year and am a little nervous on how I am actually going to fit it in. They reckon it takes 10-12 hours a week per subject....I don't have that let alone half of that so this is going to be a challenge! Not that I shirk away from a challenge but it makes me a little more nervous. I'm also nervous about writing essays again, they are so strict with how they want things out I dunno if I can write like that. It will be a big challenge.

On a lighter note my boys surprise me everyday :) Deccy is in kindergarten now and I miss our morning drives to child care, you never know how important something is to you until you don't have it anymore. My baby is growing up too quick but no more bubs for us, not unless we can have one with no night feeding and nappy changing LOL

Such is life I suppose :) well its time to watch the rest of Predator, til next time maybe in another 6 months or so :)

xx

No comments: