Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bummmmmmer!

Well easter is over and did i get a chance to relax ..... hell no! I don't think i have ever had as badly behaved children as i did over the long break.

We went to aireys inlet and was supposed to relax, remember mum, read a book, sit on the beach but no all i got was mum i'm hungry, mum what are we going to do now, where are we going, can i play tennis......blah blah blah i think i got parent tune out! I love my boys but oh my gawd....just stop....breathe....5 minutes peace. Neve gonna happen! lol but thats ok this is a mere passing moment in the scheme of things.

Easter was weird....with mum not being here and dad taking off to newcastle for a few days...it didn't really feel like easter, mum used to do a egg hunt for me, even after i had moved out! then i had kids so it ended up being for the boys! dad put no effort in, not that i can blame him and this promise to mum gets harder to keep. How am i supposed to keep leaving gifts for dad from her to dad on all the special occassions. I think i am going to ask Troy to help, i don't need to be doubly reminded that she ain't here, selfish huh! :)

Oh well you get that! Doc says i'm on stress overload and thats why my body is rebelling against me, hence the need to relax this easter which didn't happen...i dunno how to make it better though...life goes on i have a family, a house, a job....it just goes on.

One funny thing did happen while we were away, it seems my dear darling Campbell has been learning some new words at school.... As i feed one of the owners dogs around the cottage where we stayed my left over bacon and egg roll (and no it wasn't on good friday! :)) the mutt almost took my hand with it to which i burst out laughing at Campbells extremely accurate however naughty it might have been comment of "OH SHIT! he nearly ate your arm off" i can't believe my boy says oh shit...and it was said like an everyday thing...perfect use etc. I wonder how many time he says it as school.....

Ok bedtime! night

xx

No comments: