Thursday, October 9, 2008

RSS Feeds day 4689865642234546

OK, now what tha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
confusing plus and something I will not use however I can understand how some people would be interested in being able to log onto a site and get all the updated news etc they want from one area, but for me.....ehhhh care factor! If I wanna know something....being a librarian in the majiik world or being majiik in the librarian world realistically I should know where to find it easily...that may not actually happen but part of the fun is finding it! I love the research involved in finding information, thinking about where to look, whether its reliable, whether Katie has set me up or not! LOVE IT! and being the freaky creep that I am....

Wause wi'm a wreep, wi'm a weirdo, what wa well wam wi woin were, wi won't welong were..woooahhhh woooahhhh..... wheeeeeeee'''ssssssssss
*cresendo's and breaks the glass, mirrors, and computer screens* hmmmmmm oops and on that note.....ta ta for now!
Majiik in the library world shimmying out!

2 comments:

wosemarywebolutionary said...

ok Sarah..I love your blog..it is so u!

seeing how obsessed you are with Matthew Reilly we will really have to try and get him at HBL next year! Do you know his contact details.. I am sure you do since you must be his biggest fan!

Next year in Jerusalem said...

You are such a pink lady but underneath there is a purple lady trying to get out.