Thursday, October 16, 2008

Blogging for the hell of it

Here I am today and where am I at my desk ofcourse.....this is going to be such a rant because today is a crappy day...I don't understand the state of life at the moment, I know life isn't supposed to be fair however it could at least give a little theres only so much negativity you can deal with!
Anyway....positive thoughts, positive blog, positive outcome...today it is 10am and I am drinking coke and eating freckles...hmmm I sound like shanksy although she would be eating lollie snakes me thinks! :) and she has cut down on the coke....hmm is that where my extra intake has come from...I must be drinking her share as well... perhaps I should actually look at the next task...nah that would actually be work related and that just soooooooooo ain't wanted today so its ramble time!
My boy Campbell just turned 5 yesterday! BUGGER me where did that go! I keep telling him he isn't allowed to grow up and he keeps saying I have to mum I have to go to school.....NEXT YEAR! OH MY GAWD! as I said before where did that go! He was running about in his superman costume along with his brother Declan and together they were Super-Brothers......

Waster whan wa weeding wullet, wable wo weap wall wuildings with wa wingle wound, wronger whan whan wa wocomotive, wook wup where...wis wit wa wird, wis wit wa wlane, WO WITS WUPER WROTHERS!

Super-brothers Mum signing off...

*zooms off into the sky*

4 comments:

LibraryJo said...

Happy Birthday Big Super Brother

LibraryJo said...

Save room for ice-cream Mrs!!

HotRodLibrarian said...

Hey You... sending some positivity your way, will have some chocolate waiting when we are back int he same office!

LibraryJo said...

Hey Princess Sar, hope things are sunny on your side of the world. It is raining in NZ but I have had ice-cream everyday for the 3 days I've been here...well it is sort of a holiday!