Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day two.....ahhh but where else would i want to be..





Here I am once again at my desk working hard learning about flickr WHAT a great site! Some of the photos on there are truly amazing! and before you start yes of course I looked up library related photos! This is only 1 of the fantastic photos I saw and honestly I wanted to put so many more up but that would have taken ages, afterall there are many many libraries around the world! So where am I going to go around the world.... library viewing ofcourse! new, old run down, standing upright, in the country, in the city, in the day, in the night..oh what a wonderful world i will wravel when i wander wound the wagnificent wonders of the wibrary world. Hmm and what shall i call my journey of wonderful wagical wistovery? why Majiik in the library world ofcourse.

and once again....signing off.

No comments: