Wednesday, March 11, 2009

web 2.0 awards list

now this rocks I will be looking at this more at home there are some that look like a lot of fun but I can't access them at work but I like I like! I picked the cocktail one however it doesn't have cowboys so thats one strike against it but it did tell me I should make a blow job with what in my cupboard...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................. I really wanna try out the hairmixer one...I don't think the library would appreciate being associated to blowjobs and cowboys among a few of the more tame cocktail names....... althought i wouldn't mind a cowboy......

2 comments:

Waterbaby said...

tried the hairmiser & I had great fun. Mmmm as husband with hair what a concept.

TheWickedLibrarian said...

LOL yep a Cowboy would be fun... yee haa...