Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here I am

Yes yes here I am, a little vacant but here. At my desk again, blogging is really becoming a venting outlet for me. Mum passed away on boxing day and things just don't feel normal. I mean I know things aren't normal as such but i don't know which way is up, down, backwards, how i should be feeling, what i am feeling, whether i am doing the right thing blah blah blah and honestly its frustrating. I'm sick of feeling like i am going to fall apart all the time, of not being able to cope but then sick of being the stronger one. I don't want people to lean on me, i want to wallow and not pretend its all ok. I don't want people to walk on eggshells around me, if i cry i need to please don't feel like you've done something wrong i just need to. I'm not superwoman and i miss my mum so so much, my whole chest hurts from trying to cry quietly so i don't wake the kids when all i want to go is rant and rave and wail and let go and tell life it isn't fair. I never realised how much i took mum for granted, calling her everyday, talking to her about the books we read, talking about life, family, work, or how much i need to hear her voice, her laugh, her to tell me how she loves me and how i need that now. I miss my mum. Type later....
Love you mum,

Bye for now...

1 comment:

wosemarywebolutionary said...

I am just catching up with the webo after being so slack...and I would like to respond by saying..I hear what you are saying..the journey doesn't always go the way we want..but great people like you become more resiliant and contribute more through your experiences..you are doing great..can't wait for Cooking with Sarah!